The shelves of the lines BABELE presented the taste joint between wood and metal. The wood, a material warm treaty with paintings that leave reveal its essence, form the structural part of the shelf. The metal constitutes the mechanical part and is treated with epoxy powders that mitigated its intrinsic coldness. The two materials, coordinated by a wide gma of colors available, meet the different requirements of the environment library. Key element of the shelf is the shelf: its original design allows it to be used as a container, such as exhibitor and also as a container inclined to facilitate the reading of the flaps of the books on the shelf lower. May be endowed with ornament or holders both sliding as magnetic. The shelf BABELE has been designed to accommodate also the marker genreal and eventual accessories colocables exposure in the sides by means of the zippers as elements of coupling. The module basis, with heights differentiated, is composed of the structure and the shelves and can be completed with elements such as roof, the sides and the rear.
.: Line BABELE ®
• STRUCTURE formed by amounts of solid wood to be thickness 60 x 35 mm. varnished in its natural color.
• CZIPPERS steel perforated 1 mm thick., for regulation of the shelves every 38 mm.
• CROSSBARS of union in beech wood of 60 x 35 mm.
• LEVELERS of resin stamped with the soul central of steel.
• LATERAL blind for shelving doubles in board clad in hague and painted in its natural color, sliding between the zippers.
• SHELVES in chapa of cold rolled steel thick 9/10 (1 mm.), nervatura to give stiffness before bending. The chapa is folded into extremes to hand the shelf in the metopes, which are steel foundry. The shelves have a tab in the rear of 6 cm high to prevent the fall of the books. For this reason, the same shelf straight, giving the round, served as a showcase of magazines. All metal parts are painted in epoxy paint 60 micron thick color to determine.
• BADGES of signalling the shelves in PVC transparent. Panels on the shelf, magnetic or adhesives. Air Signs of plexiglass, text included.
• BOOK-ENDS of metal rod, sliding all over the shelf.